TSFM500-DC / TSFM5-DC Motorized Test Stand
The TSFM500-DC Advanced Motorized Force Measurement Test Stand offers all the mechanical specifications of the TSFM500 motorized test stand, including 500 lbF (2200 N) force capacity, generous clearance and throat depth, rugged design, and more, stepper motor design that prevents speed variation with load, and more.
The TSFM500-DC offers expanded capabilities, including PC control, programmable cycling, auto return, and other features.
- Maximum force: 500 lb [2200 N]
- Maximum travel: 4" [102 mm]
- Speed range: 0.01 - 6 in/min [0.2 - 150 mm/min]
- Speed accuracy: ±0.2% of setting, ±0% variation with load
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Set of upper and lower adjustable solid state limit switches. Repeatable to within 0.001" [0.03 mm].
- Universal power supply: 80-250 VAC
- Manual travel knob
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Base may be removed for alternative mounting
- Compatible with Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- CE mark
- A wide range of force gauges and gripping fixtures
- Digital travel display 6" [152 mm] travel, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, SPC output for automated data collection. For output of travel data to a PC, the following items are required: 09-1066 cable and MRS100A communication adapter. Note: continuous data output rate is limited to 2 Hz.
- Limit switch kit Set of upper and lower adjustable solid state limit switches. Repeatable to within 0.001" [0.03 mm].
- Multi-function cable, gauge to controllerConnects a Series 4, 5, or 7 force gauge to the controller. This single cable is used to transmit set points, overload signals, and force data.
- Serial cable, controller to PC Bi-directional communication with a PC for computer control. Also sends force data from the controller to a PC.
- RS-232 to USB adapter Converts RS-232 to USB output. Includes USB cable and installation CD.
- Column extension Column can be extended to custom lengths (see Ordering Information).
- Eye End Adapters Allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation. Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges