Series R53 Torque Sensors
Ideal for testing torque on bottle caps, closures, valves, fasteners, and other items in sizes ranging between 0.56 - 5.7 [14 - 148 mm] diameter. Models include movable posts to easily accommodate a variety of shapes and sizes, with optional flat and adjustable jaws for unique samples. Capacities available from 10 ozFin to 100 lbFin (7 to 1,150 Ncm)
- Member of the Plug & Test™ family of interchangeable sensors and indicators
- Rugged aluminum housing
- Reversible jaws for round or rectangular containers
- Spill proof construction
- May be used for torque tool calibration
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data included
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% of full scale + indicator
- Weight: MR53-10Z - MR53-50Z - 2.2 lb (1.0 kg), MR53-12 - MR53-100 - 5.4 lb (2.5 kg)
- Warranty: 3 years
- Motorized torque test stands and manual torque test stands
- Adjustable jaws (CT003)
- 4 rubber-edged gripping arms per jaw. Arms may be independently repositioned in 45° increments to accommodate unique samples.
- Flat rubber jaws (CT001)
- Alternative gripping method ideal for square or odd shaped samples.