AWS - Advanced Witness Series
QC Simple Bench Mount Quick Tool Verification Series
Designed to for quick tool checks and portability, the AWS-QC has become our most popular product. Designed to live outside of the tool corral or calibration area, it can easily be bolted to a workbench or tool cart and accompany an operator for the entire day, allowing them to check their tool as often as they like. Its high quality construction and low cost makes it the best value of any basic tester on the market. The QC has most of the same modes as our higher-end testers, including Peak mode, First Peak Mode, track Mode, adjustable limits and filtering, and more. The unit also features serial data output, and can easily be used to send readings to a PC or serial printer. Advanced testing software is also available to aid in tool certification, data collection, etc. The QC uses high-quality electronics and is accurate to 1% of indicated value for the top 90% of rated capacity. Available in both vertical and horizontal transducer configurations, in capacities of 10 In-Oz to 750 Ft-Lb.
- Works in both horizontal and vertical configurations.
- Bidirectional accuracy of ±1% of indicated reading.
- Eight (8) available engineering units: Oz.in., Lb.in., Lb.ft., Nm, cNm, KgfCm, gfCm, Kgfm.
- 3 modes of operation: Track, Peak and 1st Peak.
- Selectable power tool filtering speeds: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, 1500Hz and 2000Hz.
- RS-232 output.
- Machined aluminum case.
- NiMH rechargeable batteries provide at least 8-10 hours continuous use.
- For testing click, dial, and digital wrenches, plus most power tools including impulse and DC electric.
|Eight selectable engineering units:||Oz.in., Lb.in., Lb.ft., Nm, cNm, KgfCm, gfCm, Kgfm|
|Modes:||Track, Peak, or First Peak.|
|Dimensions:||3.125”x 3.25”x 3.75”|
|Display:||Segmented, Four Active Digits with menus.|
|QCIO-100||QC Torque Tester 10 - 100 Oz In, 1/4" Sq. Dr.|
|QCI-10||QC Torque Tester 1-10 Lb. In., 1/4" Sq. Dr.|
|QCIO-200||QC Torque Tester 20 - 200 Oz In, 1/4" Sq. Dr.|
|QCI-25||QC Torque Tester 2.5 - 25 Lb. In., 1/4" Sq. Dr.|
|QCI-50||QC Torque Tester 5 - 50 Lb. In, 1/4" Sq. Dr.|