Explorer Analytical and Precision Balances
The OHAUS Explorer features SmarTextTM 2.0, our user-friendly application-based graphical software platform in concert with a redesigned antistatic draftshield, enhanced weighing performance, and a flexible modular display that detaches from the weighing base. Ingeniously striking a balance between cutting-edge technology and functional design, the Explorer delivers accurate performance, that will improve your efficiency in the lab.
- Intelligent Performance – All Explorers have newly optimized linearity and repeatability specifications and enhanced vibration filtering for better balance stability. All models also come standard with AutoCalTM automatic internal calibration. These combined enhancements improve accuracy, efficiency, and throughput.
- Intuitive Operation – A large color touch-screen display, icon-driven application software that features 14 unique application modes, and an adjustable angle display make Explorer the easiest to use, most advanced balance in its class today.
- Ingenious Design – The base and terminal separate for maximum flexibility in any work area. The design also isolates the weighing chamber to enhance stability and speed results. Draftshield models feature an oversized chamber with a new quick remove design, enhanced with a unique anti static system.
- Practical Features – Explorer has four user-programmable touch free sensors to minimize cross contamination and button wear. All Explorers meet or exceed the Class I and II accuracy requirements in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Handbook 44 (approval pending).
|Repeatability std (g)||±0.0001|
|Stabilization Time (sec)||≤2||≤3|
|Weighing Applications||Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Check Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Ingredient Costing, Pipette Adjustment, SQC|
|Weighing Units||Gram, Milligram, Kilogram, Carat, Ounce, Ounce Troy, Pound, Pennyweight, Grain, Newton, Momme, Mesghal, Hong Kong Tael, Singapore Tael, Taiwan Tael, Tical, Tola, Baht, 3 Custom Units|
|Calibration||AutoCal™ on Δ1.5°C temperature change, 11 hours, and external calibration|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Power Requirements||AC Adapter Input: 100-240 VAC 0.6A 50-60 Hz|
|Display Type||Full-color VGA graphic display, 4-wire resistive touch screen|
|Display Size||5.7 in / 145 mm (diagonal)|
- A wide range of features and Specs available in a DataSheet.
|Tower Mount for Display||83021102|
|Display Extension Cable||83021083|
|Density Determination Kit||80253384|
|Draftshield Kit (0.01g and 0.1g balances)||83021084|
|Interface Cable, USB (Type A to B)||83021085|
|Second RS232 Kit||83021081|
|Foot Switch Kit||83021086|
|Compact Thermal Printer||80251992|
|Compact Dot Matrix Impact Printer||80252042|
|RS232 Cable & Adapter to 80252042 Printer||80252571|
|RS232 Cable & Adapter to 80251992 Printer||80252581|
|RS232 Cable, PC 25 Pin||80500524|
|RS232 Cable, PC 9 Pin.||80500525|