ESMH Motorized Test Stand - Discontinued/Replaced by ESM303H
The ESMH is a 50 lbF (100 N) capacity horizontal test stand designed for tension, compression, and friction testing. A smooth top surface makes this tester particularly well suited for coefficient of friction testing. Other typical applications include the testing of sealed pouches, fabrics, tubing, sutures, and many other items in virtually every industry.
The tester features integrated limit switches for repetitive testing or other tests where travel limits are required. Modular design accommodates a wide variety of test sample shapes and sizes. The ESMH uses a remote control unit, distancing the operator from the test for added safety and convenience. Use this test stand with a Mark-10 force gauge and grips to create a complete testing solution.
- Maximum force: 50 lbF [100 N]
- Maximum travel: 13" [330 mm], 12" [305 mm] w/optional travel display
- Speed range: 0.2 - 50 in/min [5 - 1270 mm/min]
- Speed accuracy: ±5% of setting, ±0% variation with load
- Limit switch repeatability: ±0.001" [0.03 mm]
- Remote control console with a 3' [1 M] cable
- Universal power supply: 80-250 VAC
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Removable loading plate with matrix of #10-32 threaded holes
- CE mark
- A wide range of force gauges and gripping fixtures
- Digital travel display
12" [300 mm] travel, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, SPC output for automated data collection. For output of travel data to a PC, the following items are required: 09-1066 cable and MRS100A communication adapter. Note: continuous data output rate is limited to 2 Hz.
- Set point / overload protection cable
Stops test stand travel at programmable high and low set points for tension and compression forces. Also protects the force gauge against accidental overloads during motorized tests. Compatible with Series 5 and Series 4 force gauges. Can be used simultaneously with the USB data output cable supplied with the gauge.
- Eye End Adapters
Allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation. Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges