ESM Motorized Test Stand - Discontinued/Replaced by ESM303
The ESM Motorized Force Measurement Test Stand is a versatile and precise testing solution for most compression and tensile testing applications up to 200 lbF. It can accept a wide variety of sample shapes and sizes and can be configured in many positions due to modular design.
Speed is adjustable in up and down directions and a remote control unit provides added safety during testing. Other features include a manual fine adjustment knob and a stepper motor that prevents speed variation with load, making testing precise and repeatable. Use this test stand with any Mark-10 force gauge and grips to create a complete testing solution
- Maximum force: 200 lbF [1kN]
- Maximum travel: 13" [330 mm]
- Speed range: 0.5-13 in/min [13-330 mm/min]
- Speed accuracy: ±5% of setting, ±0% variation with load
- Remote control console with a 3' [1 M] cable
- Universal power supply: 80-250 VAC
- Manual travel knob
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Removable base plate with 25 #10-32 threaded holes for fixture mounting
- Base may be removed for alternative mounting
- CE mark
- A wide range of force gauges and gripping fixtures
- Digital travel displays 6" [150 mm] and 12" [300 mm] travel models available, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, 0.001" [0.03 mm] accuracy, SPC output for automated data collection.For output of travel data to a PC, the following items are required: 09-1066 cable and MRS100A communication adapter. Note: continuous data output rate is limited to 2 Hz.
- Limit switch kit Set of upper and lower adjustable solid state limit switches. Repeatable to within 0.001" [0.03 mm]. Eye End Adapters allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation. Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges
- Set point / overload protection cable Stops test stand travel at programmable high and low set points for tension and compression forces. Also protects the force gauge against accidental overloads during motorized tests. Compatible with Series 5 and Series 4 force gauges. Can be used simultaneously with the USB data output cable supplied with the gauge.
- Column extensions A spacer is supplied between the base and the column, increasing clearance between the force gauge and base (does not increase travel distance). Available in 6", 12", and 24", and custom lengths.
- Custom speed ranges Speeds can be modified to as slow as 0.02 in/min [0.5 mm/min] or as fast as 45 in/min [1143 mm/min]. Note that in some cases, the maximum force will be affected. Contact Mark-10 for complete details.
- Competitor force gauge mounting kits available