Ergonomics Force Gauges Series E
Series E push/pull force gauges make job task analysis and ergonomics analysis simple and accurate, ideal for workplace design, strength assessment, and ergonomic studies. Series E presents the ergonomist and other professionals with a simple and economical testing solution. 100 lbF, 200 lbF and 500 lbF (500, 2,500, and 5,000 N) capacity force gauges are available, along with a wide range of attachments for various applications.
Select a pre-configured kit, including a gauge, accessories, and carrying case, orselect each item individually to suit your needs.
- Measure real time and peak push and pull forces
- Three measuring ranges: 100, 200, and 500 lbF (500, 1000, and 2,500 N)
- Accuracy: ±0.1% of full scale
- Sampling rate: 7,000 Hz
- USB data output
- High / low limit indicators, for pass / fail and minimum force testing
- Averaging mode calculates average force over a period of time
- 5,000-point data memory - data points may be saved individually or logged continuously at up to 7,000 Hz. Data points may be bulk downloaded to included MESURLite data collection software.
- Statistical calculations for saved data points
- Includes an AC adapter/charger, rechargeable battery, MESURTM Litsoftware, MESUR gauge 90-day trial, USB cable, USB driver, carrying case, and
- NIST-traceable certiﬁcate of calibration with data