Mark-10 / JLW Instruments
The MG series gauges were first introduced in 1992, as a high-quality, economical, and ultra-compact alternative to other products on the market; and are designed for basic tension and compression force testing applications up to 500 lbF (2,500 N). The Series MG2 is the new upgraded version of the MG.
Peak tension and compression readings are reliably captured via the gauges’ ±0.5% accuracy and 500 Hz sampling rate. A backlit graphic LCD displays the current, peak tension, or peak compression reading.
The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity. An ergonomic, reversible aluminum housing allows for hand held use or fixture mounting, rugged enough for applications in both production and laboratory environments. Series 2 gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands and grips.
Calculates peak tension and compression values
- 3 selectable units of measurement
- Ultra-compact, ergonomic housing
- Configurable default measurement unit and mode
- 500 Hz sampling rate
- Large, backlit graphic display with auto-dimming
- Powered by 9V battery or available AC adapter
- Reversible housing for alternate load cell orientation
- Includes: Carrying case, chisel, cone, V-groove, hook, flat, extension rod, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™Lite software, MESUR™gauge DEMO software, and user's guide), NIST-traceable certificate of calibration.
|Model No.||Capacity x Resolution|
|MG012||0.12 x 0.0001 lbF, 50 x 0.05 gF, 0.5 x 0.0005 N, 110V|
|MG025||0.25 x 0.0002 lbF, 100.00 x 0.1 gF, 1 x 0.001 N, 110V|
|MG05||0.5 x 0.0005 lbF, 250 x 0.2 gF, 2.5 x 0.002 N, 110V|
|MG2||2 x 0.002 lbF, 1 x 0.001 kgF, 10 x 0.01 N, 110V|
|MG5||5 x 0.005 lbF, 2.5 x 0.002 kgF, 25 x 0.02 N, 110V|
|MG10||10 x 0.01 lbF, 5 x 0.005 kgF, 50 x 0.05 N, 110V|
|MG20||20 x 0.02 lbF, 10 x 0.01 kgF, 100 x 0.1 N, 110V|
|MG50||50 x 0.05 lbF, 25 x 0.02 kgF, 250 x 0.2 N, 110V|
|MG100||100 x 0.1 lbF, 50 x 0.05 kgF, 500 x 0.5 N, 110V|
|MG200||200 x 0.2 lbF, 100 x 0.1 kgF, 1000 x 1 N, 110V|
|MG500||500 x 0.5 lbF, 250 x 0.2 kgF, 2500 x 2 N, 110V|