Digital Force Gauges Series CG
The rugged Series CG Digital Force Gauge is an advanced force measurement instrument for testing up to 1,000 lbF of compressive or tensile forces. The gauge includes all the features of Series BG gauges, including sophisticated measurement capabilities, data outputs, computer control capabilities, and configurable settings.
- Accuracy: ±0.2% of full scale ±1 digit
- Sampling rate: 65 readings/s
- Display rate: 2.5 updates/s in normal operation / 65 updates/s in peak mode
- Power: AC or rechargeable battery with Intelligent Power Management System (IPM). IPM warns the user via a “LO BAT” indicator and then will power off the gauge
- Battery life: 8-10 hours of continuous use
- Selectable units of measurement: lbF, kg, N
- Outputs: Standard
- RS-232: Fully configurable up to 9600 baud. Includes Gauge Control Language (GCL) for full computer control of all functions.
- Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices
- Analog: ±1 VCD, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity. + for compression, - for tension.
- General purpose: I/O Three open collector outputs and one input (utilizing Mitutoyo lines)
- Set points: Three open collector lines (utilizing Mitutoyo lines)
- Configurable settings: Analog filters, digital filters, RS-232, outputs selection (other than RS-232), automatic output (RS-232), automatic shutoff, initial (default), averaging mode, calibration
- Load cell deflection: 0.010 in [0.25 mm] at full capacity
- Safe overload: 150% of full scale (display shows “----” at 110% and above)
- Weight (gauge only): 1.8 lb [0.8 kg]
- Environmental requirements: 40° F - 100°F [5°C - 45°C],
- Thermal effects: Zero: 0.03% of full scale/°C, Span: 0.01% of full scale/°C
- Housing construction: Aluminum
- Included accessories: Chisel, cone, V-groove, hook, flat, extension, thread adapter
- Warranty: 3 years (see individual statement for further details)
- Output cables: Various data output cables are available
- Hi/lo limits indicator 11-1022: Set limit conditions for a test - the indicator will display red lights for high and low limits, and a green light to indicate passing.
- Overload protection module 11-1042: Protects the force gauge against overloads during motorized tests. Adjustable from 10% to 150% of gauge’s full capacity. For use with motorized test stands.
- Set point cable 09-1090: Stops test stand travel at program