Digital Force Gauges Series BG
The Series BG Digital Force Gauge is an advanced force measurement instrument, with sophisticated measurement capabilities, data outputs, computer control capabilities, and a long list of features and configurable settings.
- Accuracy: ±0.2% of full scale ±1 digit
- Sampling rate: 65 readings/s
- Display rate: 2.5 updates/s in normal mode / 65 updates/s in peak mode
- Power: AC or rechargeable battery with Intelligent Power Management System (IPM), a 3-step system that warns the user via a “LO BAT” indicator and then powers off the gauge.
- Battery life: 8-10 hours of continuous use
- Selectable units of measurement: lbF, N, kg/g (depending on model)
- Outputs: Standard
- RS-232: Fully configurable up to 9600 baud. Includes Gauge Control Language (GCL) for full computer control of all functions.
- Mitutoyo (Digimatic) Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices
- Analog ±1 VCD, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity. + for compression, - for tension.
- General purpose I/O Three open collector outputs and one input (utilizing Mitutoyo lines)
- Set points: Three open collector lines (utilizing Mitutoyo lines)
- Configurable settings: Analog filter, digital filters, RS-232, outputs selection (other than RS-232), automatic output (RS-232), automatic shutoff, initial (default), averaging mode, calibration
- Load cell deflection: 0.010 in [0.25 mm] at full capacity
- Safe overload: 150% of full scale (display shows “----” at 110% and above)
- Weight (gauge only): BG012 - BG200: 0.95 lb [0.4 kg], BG500: 1.12 lb [0.5 kg]
- Environmental requirements: 40° F - 100°F [5°C - 45°C],
- Thermal effects: Zero: 0.03% of full scale/°C, Span: 0.01% of full scale/°C
- Housing construction: Aluminum
- Included accessories: Chisel, cone, V-groove, hook, flat, extension
- Warranty: 3 years (see individual statement for further details
- Output cables: Various data output cables are available
- Hi / lo limits indicator 11-1022: Set limit conditions for a test - the indicator will display red lights for high and low limits, and a green light to indicate passing.
- Overload protection module 11-1042: Protects the force gauge against overloads during motorized tests. Adjustable from 10% to 150% of gauge’s full capacity. For use with motorized test stands.
- Set point cable 09-1090: Stops test stand travel at programmable high and low set points for tension and compression forces. For use with motorized test stands.