Digital Force Gauges Series 3
Series 3 digital force gauges are designed for tension and compression force testing in numerous applications from 0.12 lbF to 500 lbF (0.5 N to 2500 N). The gauges feature a sampling rate of 2,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. A backlit graphic LCD displays large characters, and a menu is available to access the gauges’ features and configurable parameters. USB output is provided for data collection purposes.
Set point indicators are provided for pass-fail testing. The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
An ergonomic, reversible aluminum housing allows for hand held use or test stand mounting for more sophisticated testing requirements. Series 3 digital force gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands, grips, and software.
The gauges include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB data output of continuous or individual data points
- Ultra-compact size
- Large backlit graphic display
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Live load bar graph with set point markers
- Peak readings and set points always displayed
- 3 selectable units of measurement
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
See Data Sheet