AWS - Advanced Witness Series
Simple bench mount tester for quick tool verification.
Our smallest and lowest cost bench mount torque tester to date, the AWS Quick Check is perfect for quick equipment verification right at your workstation. Small and light enough to use anywhere, this unit can still be used alongside any metrology grade tester.
The unique rotating display and dual bolt pattern allow the tester to be used in both horizontal and vertical configurations, and make switching between the two modes almost effortless. It is ideal for switching between pistol grip and inline tool checking.
The QC takes just seconds to change test parameters, and works in either one button or automatic modes of operation. Reliability
- Width: 3.125"
- Height: 3.75"
- Depth: 3.25"
- Weight: 2.5 Lbs.
- Operating Temp: 0-50°C
- Battery Input Power: NiMH
- Line Input Power: 9 VDC
- Works in both horizontal and vertical configurations.
- Bidirectional accuracy of ±1% of indicated reading.
- Eight (8) available engineering units: Oz.in., Lb.in., Lb.ft., Nm, cNm, KgfCm, gfCm, Kgfm. ##3 modes of operation: Track, Peak and 1st Peak.
- Selectable power tool filtering speeds: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, 1500Hz and 2000Hz.
- RS-232 output.
- Machined aluminum case.
- NiMH rechargeable batteries provide at least 8-10 hours continuous use.
- For testing click, dial, and digital wrenches, plus most power tools including impulse and DC electric.