G1045 90° Peel Fixture
This fixture is designed for applications in the packaging and food and beverage industries. Typical applications include the testing of adhesives, films, and packaging, such as foil seals found on yogurt containers, juice containers, and others.
A large flat working table with mounting holes accommodates a range of sample sizes. As the test stand crosshead moves vertically, the table moves horizontally, maintaining a 90° angle between the table and the direction of pull. The table is connected to the crosshead via a cable.
A unique limit switch option is available for motorized test stands to prevent cable breakage due to excessive movement.
- Maintains 90° angle between the table and the direction of pull
- Large working area with threaded mounting holes
- Rugged design
- Maximum peel force: 5 lb (25 N)
- Maximum table travel: 8.2 in (210 mm)
- Compatible with the following test stands: ESM, ESM301, ES30. Recommended for use with a motorized test stand. Includes mounting hardware for these stands.
|G1045||90° peel fixture|
|G1045-1||Limit switch option for G1045|