AWS - Advanced Witness Series
4050 Portable Torque Tester Series
The newly-redesigned AWS-4050 is our best handheld display to date. It can be used with any of our Intellect equipped transducers to automatically load calibration data and default units as soon as it is plugged in. The on-screen menu system is both capable and straightforward, and is constantly praised by users for its ease-of-use. Users can easily choose from eight different engineering units, test in peak, first peak, or track modes, set high and low limit parameters, auto clear, sleep timer, choose filter settings, sign lock, serial data output settings and more. The unit can be configured to output serial data to a serial printer or computer every time a peak is captured, when the user clears a peak, or from the memory menu.
Inside the 4050 is the best controller board we make. Designed in-house from the ground up, the board is fully programmable to suitdevelopment. Raw torque signals are read directly by our high accuracy 24-Bit Analog to Digital converter chip, which was designed specifically for measuring torque aload cell output. Torque cell connections are made by medical grade Lemo brand connectorsfor carrying millivolt-level signals, not an off-the shelf computer-style connector like many manufacturers use, which can’t accurately carry such low voltage signals. Even the housing is custom made – designed in-house in 3D Cad and machined in our shop from solid aluminum on one of our CNC mills, the 4050 is a tough product.
- Single-step access to all functions.
- Bidirectional accuracy of ±0.5% of indicated reading with AWS transducers, ±1% of indicated reading with rotary transducers.
- Eight (8) available engineering units:
- Oz.in., Lb.in., Lb.ft., Nm, cNm, KgfCm, gfCm, Kgfm.
- 3 modes of operation: Track, Peak and 1st Peak.
- RS-232 output.
- Visual limit alarms.
- NiMH rechargeable batteries provide at least 8-10 hours continuous use.
- Selectable power tool filtering speeds: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, 1500Hz and 2000Hz.
- Can be calibrated to virtually any manufacturer’s strain gauge transducers.
- For testing click, dial, and digital wrenches, plus most power tools including impulse and DC electric.
- We can upgrade any strain gauge based transducer to Intellect. This includes load cells, also.
- Width: 2.75"
- Height: 3"
- Depth: 6.5"
- Weight: 1.8 Lbs.
- Operating Temp: 0-50°C
- Battery Type: NiMH
- Input Voltage: 120v adapter (240v universal adapter avaliable)
|AWS-4050||Portable Series Torque Tester|